Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Where are my holidays? It doesn't feel like the holidays.

The first two weeks were spent mostly at school.

I guess stuff's been planned the third week, we're going to stupid malaysia on the 17th. Back on the 22nd, a Wednesday, effectively making me lose a week, almost.

Then, on Thursday and Friday, the 23rd and 24th of June, I've got my lifeguard tests. Lifesaving 1, 2 and 3 on Thurs and the BM and CPR tests on Friday. (wish me luck.)

Poof. There goes that week. Then the weekend, and I'm back to school. Term three.

Why why why?! Where have my holidays gone?
Where ARE my holidays?
Where's the time I'm meant to have, going out, having fun with my friends etc? Hanging out, doing stupid, crazy stuff, just talking the afternoon away? I haven't been out with them at all. What's been in the way? Time? Can't find a suitable day?
Everyone has other plans.
Plans that don't include me.
I've lost contact.

No comments: